Description: The Administrative Director of the Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology notifies that offers from interested parties will be received up to noon of Friday 19th September 2003. Tender for Hot Asphalt Works (Tender No. MCAST T. 49/03) A fee of Lm 10 should be paid for the tender document. The tender document may be collected from the Accounts Department from the address below from 8.30am to 12.00 noon and from 2.00pm to 4.00pm. All tenders are to be submitted to the Administrative Director at the address below. The tender documents will be opened on Friday, 19th September 2003 at 12.30pm at the address below. Late offers will not be accepted. The College reserves the right to refuse any or all offers, even the most advantageous.
1. Bitmac (Works Ltd.) - Lm5,954.00
2. General Road Servicing Ltd. - Lm6,853.70
3. Pada Builders Ltd. - Lm7,450.00
4. Bonnici Bros. Ltd. - Lm6,356.00
5. Asphaltar Ltd. - Lm9,000.00
6. Alfred Schembri & Sons Ltd. - Lm8,429.60
7. Philip Aguis & Sons Ltd. - Lm7,213.20