- Math and Matlab in Control System Theory
- Linearisation, Poles and Zeroes, Steady State and Performance of Control Systems
- Characteristic Equation & Nyquist and Bode Stability Criteria
- Root Locus Method and Control System Characteristics in State-Space
- Diagonalisation Eigenvalues, Controllability and Observability
- Lyapunovs Theorem on Stability & PID Algorithm and Examples
- Filters Compensators, Design with Bode. Compensators, Design with Root Locus. SISO tool Compensator, Design in State Space Robustness.
- Technology and Application of Modern Control Systems
- Feedback Control with Controllers, Final Conclusion and Discussion
MEFOM-606-1602-Electronics / Control
Electronics / Control
This module provides a critical review of fundamental concepts while focusing on state-space system representation, analysis and design.
Content of the e-module: