|Mode of Attendance
|Total ECTS Credits
|| 60 ECTS
- Fluent English communication (both written and spoken)
- ‘A’ Level Mathematics and Physics
- Basic knowledge of OOP PrinciplesFamiliarity with Unity, Mobile Applications,
- Digital Visual Effects and Sound (at MQF Level 4) would help although learners would be given access to material on-line for self-studying.
||This course will help students to gain the necessary knowledge, understanding, and skills to develop games for the industry. Every unit has been designed in such a way to cover the most important aspects of producing games by forming part of a team or individually. Artificial intelligence techniques together with 2D/3D interactive animations coupled with visual effects will be applied throughout this course. Sound design and engineering together with mobile game development will be covered to enhance the user experience.
||At the end of the programme the learner will be able to:
- Design, create and document the multimedia content needed in software applications
- Design, implement and document the game and mobile applications for a given requirement
- Integrate and synchronise the multimedia content with application events
- Test and secure the software application and its content to conform to industry standards
icon-backward Back to list of Bespoke courses