|Mode of Attendance
|Total ECTS Credits
|| 30 ECTS
- BSc in Pharmaceutical Technology or equivalent
- IELTS 6
||This course is intended for non-EU citizens who are already in possession of a B.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Technology but who lack certain theoretical knowledge that is expected within the Pharmaceutical industry. The course will hence bridge this knowledge gap and will allow participants to apply for the posts of Pharmaceutical Technologists within this industry.
|Programme Learning Outcomes
|| At the end of the programme the learner will be able to:
- Explain the validity of analytical results in a quality framework
- Use Quality Control methods in Laboratory analysis
- Understand elementary equipment used in chemical production.
- Understand material used for chemical production.
- Understand homogeneous reactions in ideal reactors.
- Understand non-ideal flow in reactors.
- Understand fundamental phase equilibria laws in an engineering context;
|Core Study Units
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Fundamentals of Engineering and Process Engineering
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Process Modelling and Computing
icon-backward Back to list of Bespoke courses