Online Applications are open till the 7th of August 2020.
MCAST is pleased to welcome your online application for one of its Full Time Courses which you will be interested to take on during academic year 2020/21. You may wish to visit the Prospectus Link on this website, and explore your potential through what MCAST has prepared for you. You can apply online between Monday 06th July and Friday 7th August, 24/7, from the comfort of your home.
When submitting your online application, please have the following material readily prepared, so that you will be able to apply online, with ease:
- Your credentials which give you access to your eID (this is applicable to all those who hold a National ID Card or a valid Residence Permit),
- Active credentials (such as password) you will need in order to access your private email address (which you will use to set up your MCAST CMIS Account),
- Original versions of your Certificates, Results’ Slips, SSC&P and all other documents you need to show in order for your Online Application to be considered in line with the particular Course Entry Requirements. These would need to be scanned, so that one can upload them on the MCAST Online Registration portal when you choose to apply online until 7th August 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you at MCAST as your first choice.
Click here if you who have never been an MCAST student before or if you have been at MCAST before June 2019 (New Student – Form A). Please refer to the HOW TO APPLY section further down for more information on how to submit your application.
Progressing MCAST Students:
As from week starting 27th July, click here if you who have successfully completed an MCAST Programme of Studies you were following up to June 2020 – meaning that you have achieved a pass grade in all subjects forming part of the course. When applying online, choose the Admissions and Registration Office and then the Programme of Studies out of those which you are eligible for. (Progressing Student – Form B)
MCAST Students Continuing their studies:
As from week starting 27th July, Click here if you are a registered MCAST student, have passed from the units in your current year of studies (finished in June 2020), and would like to continue with your studies in the following year (year two, three, or four). When applying online, choose your institute and then the year you wish to apply for.(Continuing Student – Form C)
MCAST Students who need to repeat the year:
As from week starting 27th July, Click here if you have been following an MCAST full time course and have failed one or more units, which you would like to repeat by attendance and assessment during the coming academic year (2020/21). When applying online, choose your institute and then the year you wish to repeat. (Repeating Student – Form D)
MCAST Students wishing to change course:
Click here if you already have an active MCAST email address (which you still remember the password for), and you intend to apply online in order to start off a fresh new programme of studies – different from what you were doing in the past.
If you have already been assigned an MCAST email address, but you have forgotten its password, please get in touch via email with email@example.com providing your full name and surname, your ID Number and the MCAST course (full-time or part-time) you have been last doing, and for which an MCAST email address has already been assigned to you.
How to Apply:
- On the MCAST Online Registration Portal, you will find more information as to how to complete your online application.
- Should you encounter any difficulty when you are applying online, please do not hesitate to get in touch via phone number 2398 7888 between 0830h and 1230h from Monday to Friday.
- Should you need to come over physically to the MCAST Main Campus, you are kindly asked to do so by Appointment – respecting all Public Health Regulations and Procedures. You can ask for an appointment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using eID -> Should you require any assistance in this regard, Identity Malta has a very efficient service through helpline 2590 4300 – during office hours. The servizz.gov 153, may also be referred to. You can also visit the Identity Malta Website for any further guidance and assistance you may require …. https://identitymalta.com …. Email: email@example.com . If you will be requesting a fresh eID Password, through an email which you will be sending to the eID section. You will need to provide your ID Number as well as the ID Document Number found at the back of every ID Card.
Contact our MCAST Student Services if you want to talk to a Career Guidance Officer about career pathways:
phone: 23987135, 23987136, 23987310
If you need more information about which programmes we offer, have a look at our prospectus or explore courses offered at our 6 institutes.