First Call Online Applications are now closed.
The second call for applications will open between the 7th September and the 11th September 2020.
MCAST will be pleased to welcome your online application for one of its Full Time Courses which you will be interested to take on during academic year 2020/21. You may wish to visit the Prospectus Link on this website, and explore your potential through what MCAST has prepared for you. You can apply online between Monday 07th September and Friday 11th September, 24/7, from the comfort of your home.
When submitting your online application, please have the following material readily prepared, so that you will be able to apply online, with ease:
- Your credentials which give you access to your eID (this is applicable to all those who hold a National ID Card or a valid Residence Permit),
- Active credentials (such as password) you will need in order to access your private email address (which you will use to set up your MCAST CMIS Account),
- Original versions of your Certificates, Results’ Slips, SSC&P and all other documents you need to show in order for your Online Application to be considered in line with the particular Course Entry Requirements. These would need to be scanned, so that one can upload them on the MCAST Online Registration portal when you choose to apply online until 7th August 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you at MCAST as your first choice.
- Links to the MCAST Online Registration Portal will be available again during the second call.
- Second Call applications are treated in the same way as first call applications.
- The second call is not a late application call and no late application charges apply.
- Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch via phone number 2398 7888 between 0830h and 1230h from Monday to Friday.
How to Apply:
- On the MCAST Online Registration Portal, you will find more information as to how to complete your online application.
- Should you encounter any difficulty when you are applying online, please do not hesitate to get in touch via phone number 2398 7888 between 0830h and 1230h from Monday to Friday.
- Should you need to come over physically to the MCAST Main Campus, you are kindly asked to do so by Appointment – respecting all Public Health Regulations and Procedures. You can ask for an appointment by sending an email to email@example.com
- Using eID -> Should you require any assistance in this regard, Identity Malta has a very efficient service through helpline 2590 4300 – during office hours. The servizz.gov 153, may also be referred to. You can also visit the Identity Malta Website for any further guidance and assistance you may require …. https://identitymalta.com …. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you will be requesting a fresh eID Password, through an email which you will be sending to the eID section. You will need to provide your ID Number as well as the ID Document Number found at the back of every ID Card.
Contact our MCAST Student Services if you want to talk to a Career Guidance Officer about career pathways:
phone: 23987135, 23987136, 23987310
If you need more information about which programmes we offer, have a look at our prospectus or explore courses offered at our 6 institutes.