Dear Prospective Candidate,
Thank you for showing your interest in our Master in Vocational Education Applied Research 4.0 programme.
Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding to the Online Applications Form:
- You will be required to provide your personal details in the application.
- You also need to provide copies of your Higher Education qualification/s while Ordinary, Intermediate and Advanced Level subject entries are optional (Please skip the relevant sections if you do not wish to submit details about Ordinary, Intermediate and Advanced Level subjects).
- Please list your Higher Education Qualifications under the Other Qualifications section
- Copies of certificates must be uploaded in one file, preferably in PDF format (ZIP files are also accepted). If you are submitting only one Degree or Higher Diploma certificate you may upload a PNG, JPG or JPEG file.
- We invite you to review our Student Privacy Notice with regards to how we will be handling your data on https://mcast.edu.mt/students_privacy_statement as you will need to complete our GDPR (data protection) form as part of your application.
- You will require an active e-ID account in order to apply
- Please select course with code UC7-E17-18
Please click HERE to proceed to the Online Application Form.
We look forward to welcome you to the programme.
The Admissions Team
- Master in Vocational Education Applied Research 4.0 Application