- Higher Secondary Examination Certificate
||The MCAST Diploma is intended to training students for competences in Aircraft Structures and Repairs. This includes Basic Aircraft Sheet Metal Work, Structures Repair Procedures and Human Factors, amongst other modules. The course is divided into three main areas, namely the theoretical element, the practical experience and on the job exposure. This is an opportunity for individuals to commence or develop their career as Aircraft Structure Mechanics. Successful candidates can further their studies towards EASA Part-66 certification.
- Interviews for work placements are usually held between the MRO and the candidate via Skype prior to the beginning of the course
- Work placements are subject to performance and aptitude of the student during the interview and therefore they are not guaranteed by the MROs (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Companies).
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the candidate will be eventually employed by the same company with which he/she is doing the placement, neither MCAST nor the company can guarantee employment after the completion of the course.
- Payment rate will be discussed and agreed between the MRO and the candidate.
- Final certification is conferred upon successful completion of the taught component and the work placement.
- Fundamentals of Aircraft Hardware and Repair Parts
- Aircraft Structures, Construction and Integrity
- Documentation and Structure Repair Manual
- Workshop Practice Fundamentals
- Maltese for foreigners
- Human Factors
icon-backward Back to list of Bespoke courses