POST: Manager – Training for Industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Manager (Training for Industry), will be responsible for:
- Analysis, planning and implementation of local industry marketing and sales strategies
- Identify skilling needs and industry market opportunities and trends
- Business development and Bespoke courses range expansion
- Manage customer-facing communication channels
- Send outbound emails with information on MCAST courses, workshops and events.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone conversations and track all customer interactions in our MIS
- Create synergies with training providers and industries
- Facilitate on campus and onsite training, according to our clients’ needs
- Handle front facing communications with excellent customer service skills
- Identify and execute strategic Industry training opportunities
- Foster positive client relationships
- Liaise with MCAST Institutes
- Work with marketing, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business
- Proactively communicate accurate sales forecasts and relevant information to team Manager
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the user acquisition process and increase efficiency.
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in either marketing or business administration at MQF Level 6
- Preferably in possession of in-depth knowledge of the local industry
- 3-years’ experience in marketing or sales
- Charismatic, strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Motivated team leader with a results-driven attitude
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Be expected to travel locally to meet potential clients
- Ability to manage people
- Experience in sales or customer service.
- Motivation driven by KPI’s.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in learning industry is an asset
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the organisation.