POST: Manager International Business Development
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to MG2i Managing Director the applicant will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, planning and implementation of International students marketing and sales strategies
- Identifying international student’s recruitment market opportunities and trends
- Business development and Bespoke courses range expansion
- Managing customer-facing communication channels
- Sending outbound emails with information on MCAST courses, workshops and events.
- Developing new sales channels to achieve market penetration in various countries and enable the achievement of predefined sales targets
- Handling inbound and outbound phone conversations and track all customer interactions in our MIS
- Facilitating residency and immigration requests
- Identifying and executing strategic International sales opportunities
- Managing International student’s recruitment agents
- Negotiating structured long-term sales agreements
- Fostering positive client relationship
- Work with marketing, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business
- Proactively communicate accurate sales forecasts and relevant information to team Manager
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the user acquisition process and increase efficiency.
- Manage set budgets and targets.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, International Relations or business administration or a bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences
- Preferably in possession of in-depth knowledge of International students’ recruitment services
- 3-years’ experience in marketing or sales (Preference will be given to candidates who worked within the recruitment of International Students industry)
- Charismatic, strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Motivated team leader with a results-driven attitude
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Be expected to travel locally to meet potential clients
- Experience in sales or customer service.
- Motivation driven by KPI’s.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in learning industry is an asset
- Available to travel extensively
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the organisation.