POST: Finance and Administration Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to MG2i Managing Director the applicant will be able to:
- Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits
- Follow existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting system
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems
- Manage all client accounts for payment settlements
- Initiate orientation and training programmes for employees
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets
- Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities
- Manage Debtors and collection
- Sets and manage company administration through set SOPs and work protocols
- Be a Certified Public Accountant
- Have a minimum of (3) years post-qualification experience in accounting in a small to medium business organization, preferably operating in the services sector
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and manage
- Charismatic, strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Motivated team leader with a results-driven attitude
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Be expected to travel locally to meet potential clients
- Experience in sales or customer service.
- Motivation driven by KPI’s.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the organisation.