Coordinator Finance and Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Manager (Finance and Administration)
- Organising and prioritising the issuing of bills;
- Debt collection;
- Processing and liaising with clients, in connection to invoice related queries;
- Efficiently maintaining customer ledgers;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Deal with company procurement processes
- Handle HR matters
- Issuing invoices for entities within the organisation;
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required.
Applicants are required to be:
- Holds a Level 5 Qualification in Financial Services, Accounting or Procurement and Finance;
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure;
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese & English;
- Able to work well as part of a team.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the organisation.